Based on the original teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda
This class is Step 1 on the Path of Kriya Yoga.
Learn powerful techniques of meditation to enhance and deepen your practice, through clear, step-by-step instructions. Whether you currently meditate, or are new to the practice, this class will provide you with the tools to:
- Experience the importance of the breath/mind connection and the power of the focused mind.
- Learn Paramhansa Yogananda’s Energization Exercises, a unique system of exercises for controlling and increasing your energy level, and overcoming fatigue.
- Learn techniques of the path of Kriya Yoga including the Hong-Sau technique of concentration.
- Simple, “do-able” suggestions of how to sit comfortably for meditation, how to still the restless mind, how to take experiences of peace and joy into daily life, and how to make meditation a consistent daily practice.
- Small classes and experienced instructors provide a quality learning environment, with time for individual questions and in-depth exploration.